I Can't Be Held Responsible For What My Face Does When You Talk T-Shirt
Our unisex short sleeve t-shirts are made with superior airlume combed and ring-spun cotton providing premium softness for breathable all day comfort. Printed using non-toxic water based inks that soak into the threads rather than sit on top of the shirt. Our ink feels super soft. Our shirts feature a cover stitched collar and hemmed sleeves for durability. Printed in the USA.
- UNISEX sizing – It will fit more loosely and longer than your typical women's tee. Please size down if between sizes or prefer a more fitted look.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather/Blend Colors: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly (Ath. Heather - 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly)
- Prism: 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly
- Runs True to Size
- 4.2 oz & 30 Singles
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Machine wash in cold water, inside out, and tumble dry
- Due to different computer monitors/calibrations, colors may vary slightly from photos
- Printed in the USA